18 септември, 2007

Impostor

Пародия на клипчето от вчера...

[Shan] ...They say you took something that belonged to them
And man, they gonna kick your white a--...

[Jim] Imposter
I'm just a middle-class white kid from Toronto
In spite of how I sound
Single went platinum, bigger than Marley and Jimmie and

Yellowman but I'm not even mulatto
My reggae's watered down
Hear me on the radio, think I could not be blacker
But on my video you see I'm really a cracker

Pretending I was a rasta since I was in jammies
I should paint my face and start belting out "Mammy!"
You can criticize me all the way to the bank
My single's number one and Shabba don't rank
Time Warner kicked Ice-T off of the label because of the cops
They said it just ain't right
But when a caucasian man records a cop-hatin' song,
they don't have a problem
Must be an oversight

All the Jamaicans think I gave them a bum steer
But everything I know, I learned from an auctioneer
The bidding'll start at 7 for this here Gauguin
Eight do I hear eight now who'll give me ten
I got ten say going once, going twice, sold
I can spout gibberish and it'll go gold
I am what I am and that's all that I am
Skiddely-doten-ditdot-de-bebop-de- boo
Day-O! day-o, me say day, me say day,
me say day, me say day, me say day-o

[Shan] I'm rapping your songs with the best of my ability
You need a black man to increase your credibility
When put on the spot, I side with the rastas
Cause Shan ain't down with no imposter

[Jim] Imposter
Like Vanilla Ice, the people are sick of me...
they put my boom-boom down
In four months, my butt'll be back in Canada working a day job
With a burger crown
Rididi-dipbop-dipskipbop-de-boo
Rit-da-skiddely-op-de-bebop-de-boo
Would you, would you, would you like fries with that

[speaking] Just drive around, mon
[blue cash?]
[Cool Ronnie?]
[screams]
Hey mon!
Ya wouldn't hit a mon wit' glasses, wouldja mon?
I'm one o' ya, mon!
I shot the sheriff!
Exodus... [? can't make out the last words]
A hot apple pie with that

Няма коментари:

Powered By Blogger